Improving the performance of customer service agents has shown to increase customer satisfaction and retention rates. Customer service agents are motivated to perform when they feel successful, recognized, and able to make efficient progress. CallidusCloud CX ServiceMotivate leverages the power of real-time performance feedback, recognition and friendly competition to motivate a more energetic and effective service and support center.
Key Features and Benefits
- Real-time agent performance metrics based on common data objects in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Real-time customer feedback based on CallidusCloud CX Feedback surveys
- Personal reputation center within Salesforce Service Cloud that guides agents along a pathway to improvement and aggregates all agent achievements into a single dashboard
- Friendly competition through monthly contests and leaderboards
- Increase in case closure rates and resolution times.
- Higher customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
Integrated Customer Feedback
ServiceMotivate works seamlessly with CallidusCloudCX Feedback, powered by Clicktools, to recognize and reward agents for high scores on customer feedback surveys. In many cases, agents are only aware of the negative feedback from customers flagged by their supervisor. This integration aims to give agents a boost each and every time a customer says something positive about their service interaction.